Saturday, January 22, 2011

Special Request from a Teacher

I recieved a special request this week from a teacher who saw something I had made for my own classroom.  I don't know about anybody else but one of the main areas in my classroom that is used ALL the time, is my area where I keep my hand sanitizer and baby wipes.  I don't think we could go through the day without it!! :)  I found something at Wal-Mart that seemed to keep everything in one place and it is cute!!!

This is the one I made for my room:

IMG_4831.JPG

And this is the one I just made for Mrs. Ayers:

IMG_6437.JPG Organizing Tray $15 (wipes and sanitizer sold separatly)

If you need something specific for your classroom, please let me know and I will do my best to help find and make it!  I love doing different things.

 

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT! I am so going to have to get one of those too! So cute!

    Kristen
    first-grade-teachers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too cute! I would LOVE to have one just like that! It is awesome and really helps things look organized!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs. Ayers - that's MEEEEEEE!!! I LOVE EVERYTHING and you Ashley!! You did an awesome job :)Thanks for all you have done for me - it is so - so ADORABLE!!!
    Hugs and LOTS of Smiles,
    Laurie Ayers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I posted on FB - but will post here too!! I definitely want 1 of the acrylic clipboards. Put MY name on your list Ashley!!!
    Laurie Ayers

    ReplyDelete
  5. I posted on FB - but I will post here too Ashley! Put my name on your list of those who want an acrylic clipboard!!! Way cute!!
    Laurie Ayers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gotcha down Laurie!! :) I am sending your other stuff tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would LOVE to order one of these. How do I do that??

    -Jennifer
    frogsbeesundertheseas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jennifer - send me an email and I will give you the details!! :)

    ashleynichols1@mac.com

    ReplyDelete